Saturday, June 9, 2012

Never Thought I'd Use Sexy and Squid in the Same Post

O man guys.  This weekend.  Crazy.

To begin with: Dorian's Parlor: The Promised Picture.  So I have a total of 2 photos from Dorian's Parlor.  I was busy having fun so sorry guys.  But I do have a photo of the ever lovely Jillian: 
Va.  Va.  Voom.
We forced her into a corset by Mayfaire Moon Corsets and god damn the girl is tiny.  Jillian looked really great the entire night and with Neil and Jillian's friend (whose name I have forgotten (sorry)) accompanying us, we had a great time.

Then there was AnimeNext on Friday.  I helped out Dory with running her table.  She had a ridiculously small space, only 3 feet of table and tons of stock.  These kids are crazy.  I don't remember being that hyper and jumpy when I was 16 years old.  I got my swag though.  I collect pins/ buttons, so every convention I go to I try to grab A) as much free stuff as I can and B) pick up some great pins with awesome art or characters I like.  My favorite from AnimeNext would be from Etsy seller ZombieRomance.  She had some really great art work, pins and earrings.  I love the earrings I picked up from her.  She was super nice too, while we were getting ready to leave for the day and packing up I suddenly remembered I wanted to grab a pair of earrings from her, and she pulled out her earring stand to let me pick out what I wanted.  I picked these:

Squid!!  They Dance the Dance of Life!
I love these earrings. I wanna wear them to work tomorrow. The girls at work already think I'm out of my freaking mind, so why not squid myself out and make it official?  After leaving the convention, we went back to Dory's place and helped her get ready for the next day.  Dory's got some amazing bows at the conventions, I wish she'd update her website more often so everyone could see the awesomeness!!

Then today was an adventure into the bowels of P.A.  I met up with some crew members from The Red Horizon / Phoenix Airship group.  We went out to the Quaker flea market, which was surprisingly small.  We got there after 9am and there was a forecast of rain so most sellers either didn't show up or were packing up early.  I found some great swag despite the lack of turn out, I'll post some pictures when I get the pieces cleaned off and/or repaired.  I wish I could make some sort of a living off of hunting flea markets.  I find some really great stuff that most people pass by.  I totally found a brass spyglass that the other 3 people I was with passed by.  Shiny things catch my eye and distract me.

Alert!!  Strongly Suggested For the Ladies only! -->
So as most people can tell you, I'm a fan of DC/Marvel comics and movies.  And as these same people can tell you, I'm a big Loki fan.  Tom Hiddleston is my Hollywood Heart Throb now.  So sexy.  So to feed this never-going-to-go-anywhere crush, someone on facebook sent me this video... well more like an audio clip.



Now just close your eyes and listen to the sound of his voice and I dare you to tell me this isn't Sexy.  As.  Hell.

So I think that's about it for now, there will be project update posts soon I swear.  I just want to get a few things done first before I sit down and write out an in-depth post... with pictures.  I have been documenting these projects closely so fear not those of you who are too lazy to read.

See Ya'll Later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment